As good as anything that looks clean, it is also very effective for health.
Today, I will give you some tips to clean your bathroom and kitchen.
1. Always keep a container with antibacterial disinfectant wipes in your bathroom. Every night before bedtime, use one and dry sinks, counters, and toilets. At least you know your surfaces are clean.
2. Use an aerosol cleaner to spray the cabin, toilets, and showers. Let your cleaner sit while emptying the containers and hanging clean towels. Then come back, clean your mirrors and clean them.
3. Use a dirty bath towel as a bath mat on the floor when cleaning the shower to prevent the surface from slipping. Then take the laundry.
4. You may consider hanging a squeegee in the shower and then use it to clean the shower doors and surround them.
5. If you have young children who need to watch while bathing, use them to your advantage. Take the time to clean the counters, the sink, the mirror and the toilet. In this way, you do several things at once and kill several birds with a stone.
6. Free your countertop keeping your curling iron, hairdryer, and other equipment in the closet, drawers or baskets.
1. To clean your appliances and countertops, use baking soda or peroxide, which will make them shiny and shiny.
2. Every night, before going to bed, use a damp and soapy cloth to clean the kitchen countertops. Then place the cloth on the clothes.
3. After each meal, wash your dishes and store them. If you have a dishwasher, load it instead of having all your dishes stacked all day.
4. If you have a pet, never sweep your floors. This only moves the animal’s hair and brings nothing. It is always better to vacuum floors.
5. Always rinse the cloth after each use, then let it dry. This way, it won’t be all smelly. Also, be sure to change it at least once a day.
6. It is also a good idea to wash sponges and scrubbers in the dishwasher when using them.